FREE FILE BELT SANDER WORTH €291.96
Bundle includes ....
- 6 Boxes of 3M™ CUBITRON™ II FILE BELT 786F 60+
- 6 Boxes of 3M™ CUBITRON™ II FILE BELT 786F 80+
+ Get a 3M™ 457mm FILE BELT
SANDER worth €291.96 for FREE!
3M™ Cubitron™ II File Belts 786F is a 3M best-in-class abrasive belt, designed for use with the 3M™ File Belt Sander, for tasks like grinding out rivets and removing spot welds. 3M Precision Shaped Grain is resin-bonded on a heavy duty backing for a more consistent finish, cooler operation and two times more belt life. The resin bond and a grinding aid keep this belt cutting cool and sharp.
- Length: 18"
- Width: 1/2"
- Abrasive Type: Coated
- Grit: 80
- Grit Grade: Medium
- Material: Ceramic Aluminum Oxide
- Backing Material: Resin
- Color: Purple
- Features 3M's tough and best in class Cubitron™ II mineral
- Grains of ceramic/aluminum oxide blend are precisely-shaped, uniformly-sized and vertically oriented
- Slices through hard metal for fast cut
- Cubitron™ II abrasives run cooler, reducing risk of metal discoloration/oxidation and heat related stress cracks
- A grinding aid further enhances cooler running on high-strength steel
- Exceptionally long-lasting belt performs consistently and reliably throughout its life
- Used with the 3M™ File Belt Sander, easily grinds out rivets and spot welds
The 3M™ File Belt Sander for Body Repair features the technology and versatility of metalworking belt sanders in a size that’s ideal for automotive collision repair. This narrow-profile tool is excellent for cutting in tight areas, including cutting, dressing and refining spot welds as well as blending and finishing. This file belt sander is designed for use with 3M™ Cubitron™ II abrasives.
Bringing the reliability and versatility of heavy-duty file belt sanders for metalworking into the collision repair shop, the 3M™ File Belt Sander for Body Repair features a light weight and a narrow profile that makes it ideal for automotive work. It operates at 495W and weighs less than 1 kg - plenty of power and excellent manoeuvrability for a range of jobs including spot weld removal. In many cases, the belt sander can replace a traditional spot weld drill. It is also great for efficient hem flange removal, surface prep, urethane, seam sealer and weld clean-up. The 3M™ File Belt Sanders for Body Repair is especially suitable for sanding or grinding in tight areas such as between door panels or along sharp contours. The entire housing is rotatable, enabling the operator to turn and rotate the sander and the belt for hard-to-reach areas. This file belt tool is designed for use with 3M™ Cubitron™ II Abrasive Belts, created for performance grinding and long abrasive life. It features a replaceable rubber contact wheel that is designed to provide added flexibility and exert less pressure on the abrasive during use, further lengthening the life of the abrasive belt. Our 3M™ File Belt Sander for Body Repair is part of a complete portfolio of abrasives and tools specifically designed for refinish repair.
- Lightweight file belt sander is ideal for cutting and finishing work in body repair
- Powerful 495W motor is excellent for collision repair applications
- Light weight makes for greater manoeuvrability and less operator fatigue
- Rotatable housing allows for use in a versatile range of tight spaces
- Designed for use with 3M™ Cubitron™ II Abrasive Belts